• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good temp?

I have a similar CPU (530 running @ 3.5Ghz) and I was thinking of getting the 7800GTX. Does your CPU bottleneck it at all? How do you like it?
 
SiliconValley said:
I have a similar CPU (530 running @ 3.5Ghz) and I was thinking of getting the 7800GTX. Does your CPU bottleneck it at all? How do you like it?

Honestly? Well, I cant tell in games that my CPU acts like a bottle neck although in the FEAR demo when I turn everything to max my framerate does suffer from it. I am very pleased with the performance of my system although, as always, I could have something better. When I do upgrade I will going with an amd setup. I have had all intel setups for the past 6 years and I am now at the realization that AMD is in the lead. As far as having the card, I love the hell out of it. Excellent card.
 
Back
Top