Hello Everyone,
I am planning on Building a system , but borrowing a bunch of things from my current machine. Could you please tell me what will fit , what might fit better with something for max perform?
Thanks.
Processor
GFX Card
That is what I have so far , but need the motherboard and some other stuff prob. (ethernet, easy stuff.
current system will use : cd / dvd rom / burner.
sound card
floppy.
Edit: The main concern I have is being able to Overclock the P4 to 4ghz.
Maybe someone can help me find a motherboard to fit this processor well. =] Thnx.
BTW : Not gonna do an AMD (sorry).
Thanks for the time
.
I am planning on Building a system , but borrowing a bunch of things from my current machine. Could you please tell me what will fit , what might fit better with something for max perform?
Thanks.
Processor
GFX Card
That is what I have so far , but need the motherboard and some other stuff prob. (ethernet, easy stuff.
current system will use : cd / dvd rom / burner.
sound card
floppy.
Edit: The main concern I have is being able to Overclock the P4 to 4ghz.
Maybe someone can help me find a motherboard to fit this processor well. =] Thnx.
BTW : Not gonna do an AMD (sorry).
Thanks for the time