Good Surface Pro cases

mvmiller12

[H]ard|Gawd
I went looking around for a good case for my Surface Pro and discovered the hard way that there really aren't any yet. Most of the ones that advertise they are compatible with the Pro really aren't when you read the comments. Amazon, Google and Best Buy have really been no help in this.

But. . .

I did find a Kickstarter that looks to address this problem, figured I'd mention it here. What can I say? This case looks like it will be freaking awesome and I really want this thing to succeed so I can get one (yes, I am a backer).

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1759031369/prokase-a-professional-case-for-the-microsoft-surf

that case looks like it would triple the size of the pro... seems like a neat desk-dock though

i have a pro because it's thinner and lighter than my gaming laptop and is a full fledged PC

not because i want to turn it into some ridiculous behemoth.

i don't see that kickstarter going to completion

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sure it makes the pro a little thicker, but not terribly so. The machine is still ridiculously tiny, and the increased protection and improved storage make it highly desirable - at least to me. The biggest issue I see with this Kickstarter campaign making it's goal is that so few people seem to know about it.

Back