• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good stable mb for office computer?

campy

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
6
I will be upgrading my office computer but I want to make sure the system is completely stable. I will probably go with an E6550 and 2 gb ram and will use components from old computer. (ps,case,cd, etc.) Are the matx motherboards a bad choice for an office environment? It will be used for accounting and a good amount of web use. How are the Intel motherboards?
 
anything with an intel North AND southbridge will be rock solid.

But, modernly speaking, anything sold that supports DDR2 is "stable"
 
Back
Top