Good software to make a avi movie viewable with a DVD player

Rusky

Limp Gawd
I have MagicISO and ImgBurn, do either of them give the ability to convert an avi file to the audio/video_ts format/folder?

If not can you suggest something small and simple to use?

Uhmmm... I'm not 100% sure what it is you're looking for.

You have a DVD and you want to turn it into an AVI, or you have an AVI and you want to turn it into a DVD? Most DVD playback software like WinDVD or PowerDVD isn't designed for AVI playback; you'd be better off playing AVI files with Windows Media Player, VLC, Media Player Classic, or something similar.

If you can clarify precisely what you're trying to do that would help...

Sounds like he is looking for a way to convert an AVI file to a DVD for playback in a dvd player...

I want to go avi->dvd

I have an avi movie and I want to be able to view it on my physical dvd player in my living room.

Edit

I'm aware Nero Vision does this, but I've come to the point where I hate Nero and would rather not use it. ImgBurn works faster and better than nero and does everything I need it to, but if either of those do this or even another program not Nero.

WinAVI should be able to do it. There's a ton of converters out there, sooooo... it becomes a question of personal taste in the long run as to which one looks the best, works the best for you and is easiest to understand. I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses now it's clear what you're looking to do.

I thought it was pretty clear initially *scratches head*. Neither of the above mentioned programs are freeware fyi.

Do any of these programs go the other way around?
If I have a VCD or DVD and I want to go to AVI, can they also do that?

Back