Aug 11, 2005 #1 M Mnty9er n00b Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 48 Anyone know of some good SFF part sites? Specifially cases, I've looked on newegg and zipzoomfly, but they don't have any SFF cases from what I can tell. Please post your links.
Anyone know of some good SFF part sites? Specifially cases, I've looked on newegg and zipzoomfly, but they don't have any SFF cases from what I can tell. Please post your links.
Aug 11, 2005 #2 K kevdoggx Guest newegg and zipzoomfly both have sff cases I bought my shuttle at zzf because it was too expensive at newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...rice=&MaxPrice=&SubCategory=7&Submit=Property there's a list of all the sff cases on newegg, there're plenty of 'em
newegg and zipzoomfly both have sff cases I bought my shuttle at zzf because it was too expensive at newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...rice=&MaxPrice=&SubCategory=7&Submit=Property there's a list of all the sff cases on newegg, there're plenty of 'em