• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

good SFF makers other than shuttle

claremont

n00b
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1
Hi,

I am looking to buy a lower end (1000-1500$) SFF comp. I don't really have the time or knowledge to build my own so I am just going to get it premade. What are some good makers other than shuttle? I am not really that game intensive, but the comp has to have 2GB of ram and has a vid card that has two DVI outputs.


Thank you
 
claremont said:
Hi,

I am looking to buy a lower end (1000-1500$) SFF comp. I don't really have the time or knowledge to build my own so I am just going to get it premade. What are some good makers other than shuttle? I am not really that game intensive, but the comp has to have 2GB of ram and has a vid card that has two DVI outputs.


Thank you

You could try the "Hornet" from Monarch.com. You pick the components and they will build it for you. Falcon Northwest (Frag Box2) and Performance-Pc (Qmicra) are good also but they are way over your budget.
 
If you want a really good SFF, build your own or get the Fragbox. The Hornet is awesome too, but I don't really like the way it looks.
 
Back
Top