Equipment is as follows:

Pump: DangerDen D5
Rad: BlackIce Extreme II
Res: DangerDen Bayres
CPU: DangerDen TDX
Chipset: Swiftech MCW30

(this is in the Antec P180 case btw)

Comments/Critiques?

I am doing a WC setup in a P180 as well, and the only thing I might suggest is having your loop go pump > rad > cpu > nb > res > pump

I am new to watercooling though, and your loop config will definitely depend on your flow rates (high or low) and your cpu/chipset block and how restrictive they are...

Is that swiftech NB block going to work on the Ultra-D? Are you still going to be able to use your PCI-E slots?

just fyi, you have the blue lines connecting to the wrong parts of the pump. the center of the pump is the inlet, the top is the outlet.

The Res MUST be before the pump! Nothing else matters, put it in any order you want, but the res must be before the pump!

L1ght said:
The Res MUST be before the pump! Nothing else matters, put it in any order you want, but the res must be before the pump!
QFDT. I assume you have read the thread about the "internals" of the Swiftech block, so you know that it is not exactly the best design, but it is very non-restrictive ;) .

Off-topic: I love how your vid memory clock is 1337 :D

you need to put your res at the top and move the radiator because bleeding the system is much easier that way

arnemetis said:
just fyi, you have the blue lines connecting to the wrong parts of the pump. the center of the pump is the inlet, the top is the outlet.

Whoops, thank you

boof said:
Off-topic: I love how your vid memory clock is 1337 :D

Yeah, thats where it tops off... I thought it was rather funny myself

Back