• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good quality wireless headphones?

Kanaric

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
325
I have had this JVC RX900 headphones that was REALLY good but broke recently, what is another equally good or better sound quality headset that is wireless? Tired of wires, absolutely. I got so mad the other day after this shit broke that I just ripped all of the wires out of my computer, literally aperage ripped them out with hulkstrength, and replaced everything possible with wireless.

Cannot be USB, don't need a mic.

Money I would prefer cheap/awesome headphones but if there is no good sound at a decent price for wireless I will pay any amount. Also, out of curiosity, how much would 5.1 wireless headphones go for and would they be good? I have bought 5.1 headphones in the past and they have ALL sucked.
 
Last edited:
I like Sennheiser so i'll consider them, thanks for the suggestion.

If I am going to spend that much maybe I should get a Xonar DX2 and get rid of this shitty distorting Auzentech Forte.
 
Last edited:
Any other recommendations? I'm probably going to frys to pick up a Xonar DX2 today along with headphones hopefully these are there. Can't trust UPS/FedEx to not leave packages to be stolen, lol.
 
Back
Top