Good place to purchase refurbished laptops?

TC10284

Limp Gawd
Do you guys know of good places to purchase refurbished laptops?
Refurbished only, not new - unless they are comparable in price.
I don't want to get into the whole "refurbished is trouble" argument.

Just looking for store references, thanks. :D

ebay.

Shop right and you can get a working laptop, an extra power adapter, a docking station and a "parts" laptop for the prices most retail places would charge for the "refurb" laptop.

craigslist... just gotta pay attention, be careful, and deal with people that give the impression that they're not total buffoons. In doing so, you can get some tremendous deals at seriously cheap prices. They're not 'refurbs' per se but, even so you can get fantastic stuff sometimes.

And yes I know the OP wants "stores" but but but... I found an HP dv6 last week, i3 powered, 4GB of DDR3, 15.6" widescreen, ATI 1GB GPU etc etc... retails for $799, got it for $340 and then turned around and sold it an hour later for $575... ;)

craigslist... just gotta pay attention, be careful, and deal with people that give the impression that they're not total buffoons. In doing so, you can get some tremendous deals at seriously cheap prices. They're not 'refurbs' per se but, even so you can get fantastic stuff sometimes.

And yes I know the OP wants "stores" but but but... I found an HP dv6 last week, i3 powered, 4GB of DDR3, 15.6" widescreen, ATI 1GB GPU etc etc... retails for $799, got it for $340 and then turned around and sold it an hour later for $575... ;)

That's fine. Anywhere you can think of. Doesn't have to be refurb either.

Thanks!

i know lenovo restocked their outlet a few weeks ago so you might find something you need assuming they're not all gone

I referred a friend to that site and she couldn't believe how cheap they were and "guaranteed" that the site is wrong lol

Back