Good place to buy small hardware?

thepenguin99

Weaksauce
This may or may not be there spot for this but the mods can move/delete as they see fit I guess. Anyway, I am having trouble finding a good place to order small parts like fans, cables, FDD, heatsinks at reasonable prices with reasonable shipping. Newegg likes to stack shipping on smaller items to the point its not worth buying from them. Not to mention they charge tax in my state now. ZZF seems to basically have shipping built into the prices of there smaller items making them quite expensive. I used to have a merchant bookmarked that had like $5 flat rate shipping + decent prices on small items but I can't find it now. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Bestbuy and circuit city are now selling small bits of hardware here and there. Ive seen stuff like powersupplies, hds, fans, video cards, and lanboy cases. They would probably be more expensive than newegg though, but you can always go see.

I have purchased smaller items from SVC and Jab-tech before. They ship by weight as far as I know, and I think some items can be shipped USPS which is sometimes cheaper. Directron might be good too.

Also if you check resellerratings higher rated stores, stores like FrozenCPU, Xoxide and Performance-PC's, etc. all are pretty good.

Back