• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good pc gaming headset between $200-$300

fornarmr

Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
552
Anyone have any suggestions? I play all sorts of games, from RPGs to FPSs. I currently have Koss SB40's but I want something better now that I will probably be getting rid of my 5.1 speaker setup because of spacial reasons.
 
I've heard plenty of recommendations for these headphones before:

Audio-Technica ATH-A900

beyerdynamic DT 880

Sorry I don't know too much about headphones in that price range, but I know these have been recommended quite a bit. Try searching the forums for more info on them. :)
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Closed/open? Available amplification?

D2000s and Sennheisers come to mind.
 
Headset or headphones? If headset, then your soul be damned and unsalvageable. If headphones, then the above are good recommendations. I actually have an A900 for sale if interested. Let me know.
 
For 200-300 you could get yourself some Denon AH-D2000s with a zalman clipon mic( posted above)
 
Just headphones... I don't play games online that require me to talk to anyone. I do have a Zalman clip anyways just in case.

Closed also... and I will just use them the way they are shipped with no modifications or anything.
 
Creative Fatal1ty gameing headset, best headphones sub $150 .

"I know where you are. I can hear where you are" - Fatal1ty
 
Back
Top