Good OC?

awsomaha

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
28
I'm a noob at OC'ing (first time) and I am currently at 225fsb on a 939 3200 winnie. Idel temps at 35 / Load at 48 (system at 20). So is this a decent OC so far? Could I push it more with out worry of temps? How high can I go in temps (about 55)?
 
Thats's are good OC. A winchester can go farther than that though. you're doing fine sor so far.
 
if its a rather new winchester, say bye bye to the high clocks the old CBBFD and CBBHD steppings were hitting,
 
Ballz2TheWallz said:
if its a rather new winchester, say bye bye to the high clocks the old CBBFD and CBBHD steppings were hitting,

I have an 0453 CBBID that did 2.6 but not stable at 2.5 its window sstable. so try your luck :)
 
Back
Top