Good OC for 2700 ram?

GameFreak

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
330
Hmm, pretty interesting. I have a P4C800 deluxe mobo w/2.6c P4(@3.2gig) and I have a gig of Hyper-x 2700 ram. The mobo starts 2700 ddr at 320mhz for some reason, but currently I'm running at 191x2=382mhz. Is this pretty decent? I think I can pump the Volts up to 2.8 and get upwards of ~290.

Saves me some mula on pc 3200 ram...although I know it's not as good, it'll at least make due for awhile. Budget=Tight.
 
I got my Crucial 512mb PC2700 Running at 200mhz stable. 2.7v with stock timings of 2.5, 3,3, 6
 
the crucial pc2700 in my comp is at ddr392 at stock timings (2.5, 3,3,6) and 2.6 volts, and works fine. Wont go any higher without prime95 errors though, which is annoying- i know the cpu will do 2.3ghz with a mates decent ram. :mad:
 
Back
Top