• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good mousing surface

I would suggest either the Steelpad QcK+, 5L, or the S&S depending if you like high or low sensitivity.
 
I still use my original Ratpadz that I won at a LAN in '03.:D
 
I'm using a black desk pad from Office Depot, cut to fit my whole keyboard/mouse tray. After wearing it in for a few weeks, it smooths out and is a really good surface without a size limitation. I had a Ratpad GS, which was good at first, but it didn't take long to really wear it out.
 
Icemant - I love this pad but when a sand-like dust get on the pad.. The mouse get very stratchy. :( So keep it clean.

Steelpad QCK - Best cloth mouse pad I've ever used.

Ratpadz GS - worst gaming mouse pad ever! Surface worn out within a month. I threw it out.

Generic foam pad - blows as it's surface always peel off.
 
I can't believe no one mentioned CS Hyde yet.

The best mouse pad that you can ever get, for compatibility, ease of use, and, not to mention, the slickest surface you can get. It lasts the longest, and almost does not wear out. I'd know because I have 4 of their surfaces.

Oh, and BTW, once you put teflon feet on your mouse feet, you'd best learn how to use your mouse again, because it will be too slippery. :p

www.cshyde.com
 
FighterAce124 ur pad looks SICK man....lol i usta use one of those...

I think that the next pad that i will buy will be the func pad....

are yall using the mouse scates???
 
jqderrick said:

I bought an F10s after I managed to shatter my icemat (don't bang your mouse down too hard on them...), and I like it so much I bought another for work. Not as pretty as the icemat, but really nice to use.
 
I have the X-Ray Thunder 8 and I love it.

But honestly it really doesn't matter. A standard 2 dollar fabric/foam mat from Staples will yield the same result. I hate people who are like OMG my aim is so much better with this mousepad! It's ridiculous. I remember 5-6 years back when I used to be a god in Unreal Tournament instagib, the ultimate test of mouse precision. And I used nothing but a Logitech optical and a staples mouse pad back then.
 
Mr. Miyagi said:
I would suggest either the Steelpad QcK+, 5L, or the S&S depending if you like high or low sensitivity.
i also suggest the QcK+, works great with all mice, im gettin sick of my S&S, for some reason it seems harder for me to control my mouse on it :confused:
 
Bbond919 said:
has anyone customized their mousepad from funcmat????
Customized how? You mean adding images or text like their site says?

I use a F30.R and it's the best damn mousing surface I've ever used. This surface along with my MX518 is wonderful. The surface area is seriously large (14x11), so I don't worry about the mouse going off the edge and it's so thin, there's no incline on your wrist like a lot of other mousing surfaces (ratpadz, icemat, etc). Also, it sticks into place very well. It moves a slight amount, but nothing bothersome. I also like that cleaning it is simple as it's just rubber. You can stick it in the sink and scrub it with mild detergent and a wash cloth. Or just use a damp wash cloth (what I normally do).
 
Bbond919 said:
has anyone customized their mousepad from funcmat????
Yep and they look awesome :D.

Here is the pic I wanted to use for a custom backing.

HardSkullEdit.jpg


Here is the new pad.

Smooth side:
asda-003b.jpg



Course side:
asda-007b.jpg



The flash on the camera brings out the image and pad color difference a lot more than normal, you can barely tell there is a difference unless you really look. Also the pad is a little bit darker than the pics make it out to be, which is a good thing as the image is supposed to be darker. All in all I am very very happy with both the custom job Func did and the overall feel of the pad.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1078329
 
Back
Top