Good mousepad

jorgex41

n00b
I want a good fast mousepad for my avior 7000, I dont want a QcK or a Puretrak talent cuse they are slow, I want something faster, I saw the taito but its poorly made and frays quickly.
Someone in this forum made a review and said that the Corepad C1 was the best, i want an fast cloth mousepad that doesnt have tracking problems.

corepad cerro or zowie g-tf rough or goliathus control

artisan hien is pretty fast too

corepad cerro or zowie g-tf rough or goliathus control

artisan hien is pretty fast too

But isnt the corepad C1 faster than the cerro ? It says in their website that the cerro has more friction.
I also saw the zowie g-tf speed but the it costs 24 euros and the corepad costs like 13.

Have a look at the XTrac Ripper XXL. It's a desk mat, but the tracking is very good and has held up for a couple years without issue.

My "mousepad" is a plastic cutting board that I bought years ago. Almost no friction between it and a good set of feet. Similar to this one, but black.

I have to admit my Ratpadz XT has held up astonishingly well since I got it in 1999 (not a super hardcore gamer, to be fair), though it's finally domed up and its feet are falling off. I'm heavily inclined to simply get another one to replace it, though I'm a little tempted to snag something like a Steelseries 9HD instead.

Hi,

If you're serious about wanting 'fast with no friction', the Artisan Shidenkai is possibly your best bet. No other cloth pad is going to out-pace it, due to the Shidenkai's glass coating.

http://www.artisan-jp.com/mousepad_all_eng.html

XSOFT and MID versions produce ever-so-slightly different speeds, but mainly differ in their respective firmness. Most people that I've spoken to who have tried both versions prefer the MID over the XSOFT.

You can find this mousepad on Amazon.

I beat the hell out of a Ratpadz for many years but it finally domed up. My usage changed and I wanted a much bigger surface, so I went with the Steelseries Qck+. I got a couple of them on sale and I've been using them for the last few years now. No complaints, but I really just surf now; no more gaming or photo/video stuff.

Back