Good Modular PSU

Vlad335

Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2001
Messages
530
I was looking hard at the Ultra X Connect and thank God I found this forum. I really like the modular concept with the UV wires and such.

Any good ones out there? My old 400 watt Antec is loaded down now and I want to clean up my case with modular wiring.
 
I would call the neopower the better modular psu because its atx v2 but if your interested in looks take a gander at the ocz modstream
 
I'd stay away from the ModStream. The ATX cable is VERY short and you will not be able to use it with cases that use an inverted motherboard (like the SilverStone TJ-06).

One more vote here for the NeoPower.
 
Also, you can order the NeoPower from FrozenCPU and get is sleeved. It is a bit more expensive than say NewEgg. But no too terrible.
 
litkaj said:
I'd stay away from the ModStream. The ATX cable is VERY short and you will not be able to use it with cases that use an inverted motherboard (like the SilverStone TJ-06).

One more vote here for the NeoPower.

Just installed a 450w modstream. The cable is more than adequate for me. Doubt the guys gonna use an inverted mb anyway.

Highly recommend a Modstream.
 
Back
Top