• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good Mobo (Intel/ATI) Help

Serenikill

n00b
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
4
Building a new PC and the only thing I am undecided about is the mobo as I am not the best at keeping up with mobo tech, lol. Want something good and want the option of crossfire in case I want to get another 4870 at a later date. Here is the planned system:

Graphics: Radeon HD 4870 512MB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 Yorkfield 2.5GHz
PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad 750W
Ram: 4gb (prolly Mushkin)

Looking for something under $200, preferably around $150. Will be buying from newegg... if you could link to the product that would be great. Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top