Good Mid range cards

brahim

Limp Gawd
I need suggestions on a mid range card I just want it to be able to max World of warcraft out and all other decent games. Lol im not looking for something that will run crysis just like games such cod4 and stuff.

Ati HD3850. True midrange, will do what you want it to do and it's only $180 plus tax/shipping.

I need suggestions on a mid range card I just want it to be able to max World of warcraft out and all other decent games. Lol im not looking for something that will run crysis just like games such cod4 and stuff.

Looking at your sig with the 8800GT, that's as solid as you'd get in the mid-range price bracket, unless you're building another machine...

Looking at your sig with the 8800GT, that's as solid as you'd get in the mid-range price bracket, unless you're building another machine...

O lol im happy with my rig, its just that a friend is asking me about building a gaming computer and he has 500 and i had a build in mind but i wasnt sure of a mind range gpu ! But seems like you guys helped me out there.

O lol im happy with my rig, its just that a friend is asking me about building a gaming computer and he has 500 and i had a build in mind but i wasnt sure of a mind range gpu ! But seems like you guys helped me out there.

With his budget, can't go wrong with a 3850. That's more than plenty of power to run WoW.

Back