• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

good linuxMCE machine 300 AR

Refurbished, but it does look like a nice little system.

I built a SFF E4300 HTPC for about the same AR price with 2GB, 18x DVD burner, 320GB and 7300GS w/HDTV out. The one at CompUSA comes with Vista Home Premium though. I would have liked something like that HP system if it was available a couple of weeks ago. :(
 
A lot of refurbs are from people who get a system, decide they don't want it or can't pay for it, and send it back.

Nice find! Too bad I don't have the confidence to be able to market/resell this. If you consider the Vista key ...... it worth half the system value nearly. $150 for all those parts.
 
I would have snatched it very fast if it was close to my home, which isn't :(

This would make for a great media pc or file server running Windows Home Server.
 
Back
Top