• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good LGA 775 Cooler

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,188
I just bought a E5200 from NewEgg and the stock cooler to put it plainly Sucks:rolleyes:
I remember about a year ago I bought a really heavy cooler (With Copper base, Bolt thru No push pins) from FleaBay for $14 Shipped but I cannot seem to find that offer anymore so whats a good generic cooler for the LGA 775 platform under $20
 
It my HTPC I have a SilverStone LC20-B
No overclocking here I just want decent CPU Temps
With the stock cooler the CPU Idles around 110-115 F or 145-150 F load
I have a E2200 (They are both 65W CPUs) on my main computer with the FleaBay cooler and I get 75-101 F Idle/Load
 
Hey your not allowed to post here and say your not going to overclock :D
 
That open box freezer pro has me tempted.

I too just got a 5200. When it see's 1.35 +volts the heatsink I have can't quite keep up.

I am going to be overclocking mine, so please feel free to keep posting good low $$ heatsinks :cool:

Thanks!!
 
Back
Top