Good LCD (~$300)

great review find. thanks!!!!

that Nu sounds pretty sweet! my only concern with it is the 25ms response. the review said that it does pretty well in games but i'd like another user opinion......hopefully you play cs:s and can tell us how it does!!!

J&R is advertising a Samsung 173P for $319 after an $80 rebate. You didn't mention to what use you'll put your monitor; the 173P isn't the best choice for gaming, but is otherwise very nice.

Goat said:
great review find. thanks!!!!

that Nu sounds pretty sweet! my only concern with it is the 25ms response. the review said that it does pretty well in games but i'd like another user opinion......hopefully you play cs:s and can tell us how it does!!!
Well, seems how that monitor in the review should be here tomorrow, I will sit down for a while with cs:s, hl2, ut2004, and madden 2005 to see how well it does in each... I will report back when I'm done... (could be a couple days :D )

Alright, so here's the verdict on the Nu Tech L921G 19" LCD after two days of DVD's, UT2004, hl2, and lots of web surfing. I think I'm gonna buy another one. It's huge, bright as all hell, not even a hint of ghosting, clear as a bell, and it's damn near dirt cheap!! Just don't use the included speakers... not like you would anyways.

and here's what it looks like:
desktop002.jpg

tried google couldn't find anything, its looking as if these aren't avialable in the UK.

I found it here
and I think that if you call them, they will ship internationally... check out their site for more info.

Back