Good keyboard

Logitech G11 has more macro keys, but no LCD (you wont miss it). Keep in mind these logitech keyboards are big, if you have a keyboard tray, measure!

Hey, I didn't ask about 11 :)

15 vs Razer.

I am not much into macros keys.
What sort of info does the LCD show? I mean besides gaming. For example when you are editing pictures in photoshop and listening to music.

No for the winner.
I disconnected ms multimedia pro yesterday. After about 10 months I started to get problems with keys. It would refuse to type certain keys. It is not a mechanical issue. Also letter D is errased, although I am not a hard player. I believe I could RMA it but I decided to buy a new keyboard.

I like my razer terantula..... served me well for the past two years or so and looks as good as the day i brought it. Built like a tank and plenty of macro keys, but unfortunately no backlighting...

also the laptop keyesque keys are nice...

Hey, I didn't ask about 11 :)

15 vs Razer.

Title should be Lycosa vs G15 if you're just going to be comparing the two and not wanting alternative input. Deceptive title ftl, now you're just gonna get swarmed with suggestions from people who have a keyboard they like. I vote my cheap Rosewill :D

Title should be Lycosa vs G15 if you're just going to be comparing the two and not wanting alternative input. Deceptive title ftl, now you're just gonna get swarmed with suggestions from people who have a keyboard they like. I vote my cheap Rosewill :D

Not much feedback anyway :(

a simple keyboard like the one I suggested + a simple API macro tool like hotkeyboard >>>>> expensive keyboards imo

Back