Good, high performance ENB for Skyrim?

Danja

Limp Gawd
Does anyone have any recommendations for a high performance ENB for Skyrim? I tried Sharpshooter's (with the latest binary) and it halves my outdoors framerate from 40 to 20, even with DOF off. I don't want to just randomly look through ENBs on the nexus because there are a ton of them, and the highest rated ones all seem to have effects that will kill my framerate. Furthermore, it takes about 10 minutes to patch each ENB to work with my ENB manager (I hate just dropping loose files into the data folder) so I don't want to waste hours looking for one that works.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Edit: All I'm really looking for in the ENB is lighting and possibly god rays. I'm pretty neutral about DOF and crazy haze effects. For some reason, character textures look a lot more real in all of the ENB screenshots that I've seen so I'd like to replicate that in my game with minimal performance cost.

...my outdoors framerate from 40

Is there any way you could back off some other settings to get some performance back? Any of the ENB pre-sets that make things look significantly better are going to have a noticeable performance impact.

put shadow at high instead of ultra and iShadowMapResolution 2048 (high) to 4096 if u wanna keep ultra's shadow detail or keep it at 2048.

You should get quit a bit of performance back.

shadow distance on ultra kills performance.

I have a pretty good one I made myself specifically with performance in mind. I'll see if I post it later today. You can see some of my screenshots here the more recent ones being what I currently use because I constantly modify my ENB every day. I use a pretty saturated pallette, but it's easy enough to configure it if you prefer more gray or brown colors.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suprem...westfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Those are some nice looking screens. Really amazing how much time you can spend tweaking this game. I am just starting to figure ENB out. Worth it if you can get the game looking that nice and get good fps.

Back