Good Headsets for 100-150$

Postmodum

Limp Gawd
Well, i't smore 100-150€ but whatever :p

What Headsets do you think are good bang for the buck with 100-150€ / $ ? I want soundquality, the best i can get...

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
...[Grado is] definitely the best and better than Sennheiser.

This is a subjective opinion of one person, and should be independantly verified with personal listening.

Personally, I disagree.

I agree with everything said so far in this thread. Grado's are awesome for me anyways. You need to listen to a few to find which company has the sound you like. You may not like Grado's sound. Don't waste $150 on something when you haven't take the time to really listen around. But I would start with Grado's :)

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
If you mean headphones WITHOUT a mic, then get Grado's www.gradolabs.com They're definitely the best and better than Sennheiser.

No one's opinion preached as fact should ever be taken into account when making a purchase. Go ahead and flame away, but that is the REAL fact.

If you want to buy a good set of ROCK headphones WITHOUT a mic, then you should definetly take a look at Grado. SR-60 are great without an amp. Some people find Grado's high-end to be too harsh. It is strictly opinion based.

If you have headphone questions, go to head-fi.org, the ONLY! headphone forum on the internet!

If you need sound quality, consider a seperate mike and add a high quality pair headphones.

Or does it have to be integrated? There isn't much that's good in that area.

I have the Grado SR-80. I had a pair of pioneer dj studio headphones before, and I can say the Grado sound a lot better than any other headphones I've tried. You also don't need an amp to make them sound good.

One downside is that since they're open-air, it doesn't block outside noise very well and people can hear what you're listening to.

Back