• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Headsets for 100-150$

Postmodum

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
169
Well, i't smore 100-150€ but whatever :p

What Headsets do you think are good bang for the buck with 100-150€ / $ ? I want soundquality, the best i can get...
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
...[Grado is] definitely the best and better than Sennheiser.

This is a subjective opinion of one person, and should be independantly verified with personal listening.

Personally, I disagree.
 
I agree with everything said so far in this thread. Grado's are awesome for me anyways. You need to listen to a few to find which company has the sound you like. You may not like Grado's sound. Don't waste $150 on something when you haven't take the time to really listen around. But I would start with Grado's :)
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
If you mean headphones WITHOUT a mic, then get Grado's www.gradolabs.com They're definitely the best and better than Sennheiser.

No one's opinion preached as fact should ever be taken into account when making a purchase. Go ahead and flame away, but that is the REAL fact.

If you want to buy a good set of ROCK headphones WITHOUT a mic, then you should definetly take a look at Grado. SR-60 are great without an amp. Some people find Grado's high-end to be too harsh. It is strictly opinion based.

If you have headphone questions, go to head-fi.org, the ONLY! headphone forum on the internet!
 
If you need sound quality, consider a seperate mike and add a high quality pair headphones.

Or does it have to be integrated? There isn't much that's good in that area.
 
I have the Grado SR-80. I had a pair of pioneer dj studio headphones before, and I can say the Grado sound a lot better than any other headphones I've tried. You also don't need an amp to make them sound good.

One downside is that since they're open-air, it doesn't block outside noise very well and people can hear what you're listening to.
 
Back
Top