• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good headphones?

killa62

Banned Abortion Poster Child '07
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
2,685
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but im looking for good earbuds below 50 dollars from best buy, since I have a gift card from there that i want to get rid of.
Is there any good headphones that best buy sells under 50 dollars?
I saw this headphone http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1114639462855&type=product&skuId=7221847
but its sold out. So, should i wait for it to come back in stock or is there other good earbuds that best buy carries.
 
After a quick look at what Best Buy offers I would buy the Sennheiser PX100s.
But they are not ear buds and sales tax would push their price over $50. :(
And they are listed as sold as well so....





(I guess that means I don't have an answer for you)
 
wait are u ordering from bestbuy online? or pickup... b/c if its online doesnt mean they have it stock in-store.. but if you're ordering online.. might as well order from someplace else.
 
The Sony EX51 or EX71 are the best they have available, looking at that list. They're in-ear phones, though, if that bothers you (they don't go in very deep, though).
 
AdamW said:
The Sony EX51 or EX71 are the best they have available, looking at that list. They're in-ear phones, though, if that bothers you (they don't go in very deep, though).

But the Sony EX71s sound bad, so don't get them -- not only are they painfully bright, but they are a harsh type of bright, unlike a clean type of bright on my MS-1s.

And the veil...when I switch between EX71s and MS-1s, one moment I am surrounded by a heavy veil, the other moment, it's gone.
 
So...you're comparing $50 closed IEMs to $100 open full-size cans? That's not, er, fair. If this guy didn't mind going $50 over budget, didn't mind buying something that he can't use his $50 credit for, and didn't mind wearing a pair of giganto-open-phones with a huge cord around town, then sure, I'd recommend he buy MS-1s.

Sheesh.
 
Back
Top