WhiteZero
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2004
- Messages
- 3,638
I've been using my Sennheiser HD555's for a couple months now. I have an audio switch that lets me select audio from my PC or my Xbox360 and to output one of thoes to my speakers or my headphones. Now, my PC sounds fine through both the speakers and the headphones. But the 360 apparently dosent pump out enough energy for big sounds, so the headphones get very little volume.
So now I basically need a small, compact amp that I can just connect a headphone style jack to and amp the volume comming through it.
I've seen the DIY $20 amps which look ok... but theres no way I could build one myself and alot of them didnt seem to have a volume knob, which I would need.
I ran accross a few commercial amps, like the HeadAmp-4 which on the top of my list right now, it runs about $50.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
So now I basically need a small, compact amp that I can just connect a headphone style jack to and amp the volume comming through it.
I've seen the DIY $20 amps which look ok... but theres no way I could build one myself and alot of them didnt seem to have a volume knob, which I would need.
I ran accross a few commercial amps, like the HeadAmp-4 which on the top of my list right now, it runs about $50.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.