Good gaming headphones + mic

Hawk

Gawd
I need a good headset with a mic for online play and the noise of speakers annoys other people :D

Something comfy and of normal design (nothing special).

Well i couldn't find any Plantronics DSP500 (In NZ selection isn't as big as US)

So any Logitech. I know logitech makes nice things and now think I might aswell just look for stuff that looks nice enough by logitech :)

Do you want headphones and a mic(seperate), or will a headset work? Price range?

Icemats are comfy but around 100 bucks.

Best cheap Headset by far is the Sennheiser PC150 for about 40.

i have hte pc 150, what is the difference between the 150 and the highest end model, 165 i believe. The mic got stepped on or something on my headphones and it broke off so i'm wanting to get another pair sometime. would it be worth it to get the 165's or just stick with 150's

spaceman said:
Icemats are comfy but around 100 bucks.

Best cheap Headset by far is the Sennheiser PC150 for about 40.

Icemat siberias...got a pair and they are very comfty...you can get em for around 60-70...they're not a 100....

JonnyK said:
i have hte pc 150, what is the difference between the 150 and the highest end model, 165 i believe. The mic got stepped on or something on my headphones and it broke off so i'm wanting to get another pair sometime. would it be worth it to get the 165's or just stick with 150's

165 = usb and some better specs than the 150s.

Good thing you didn't buy Plantronics, they really blow hard. If you read this, stay away from those pure crap headphones that break with ease.

icemat siberia will be the next set i buy. i just don't like the clip mic. i wish they were setup like a headset with mic attached.

Okay theres a thread like this every week. Can we get a sticky or something?

Back