good game thermaltake

I was busy linking it up on the front page that day
and spaced it till a few minutes ago :p
 
back again =P

after reading some newer articles saying that the r520 will need at least 34a on the 12v i went looking around again. I saw some nice newer psus but i dont know how good they really are.

Aerocool - supposedly 38A with modular/uv cables
http://www.frozencpu.com/psu-156.html?id=8XzN9XnH

Antec TP2 550 - heard some good things, easier for me to use cash to buy
http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103931

Antec TP2 480 - what can i say, i like it to be pretty
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103930

and yes i am picky when buying things
 
I will bet you anything against that Aerocool ever producing 34amps on the 12v.
 
roger, cut that one out. Is the Truecontrol 2 550 the same as the TP2 but with the front panel?
 
AznAnarchy99 said:
roger, cut that one out. Is the Truecontrol 2 550 the same as the TP2 but with the front panel?

I honestly don't know. Maybe someone else will stop in that does though. Sorry.
 
Back
Top