Good game plan or not

argoldst

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
72
I was thinking about waiting of the fps but then again, I'm not sure if it is worth it.

I could buy the basic model now (about $130). By the time there are actually any games that use the x-ram on the fatality I figure that card will down to at least $200 (probally less). Then I could sell my basic x-fi for around $40.

So really, cost wise, I would spend the same amount but I would have x-fi now (instead of waiting for however long it will be until the fatality is released.

Does this sound good or should I just waiti it out for the fatality?

P.S. Most of my gaming is in BF2
 
wait until creative sends out variants, they'll probably realize that not everyone needs a Remote/IO faceplate and release the card itself with the XRam on it.
 
Back
Top