• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good game plan or not

argoldst

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
72
I was thinking about waiting of the fps but then again, I'm not sure if it is worth it.

I could buy the basic model now (about $130). By the time there are actually any games that use the x-ram on the fatality I figure that card will down to at least $200 (probally less). Then I could sell my basic x-fi for around $40.

So really, cost wise, I would spend the same amount but I would have x-fi now (instead of waiting for however long it will be until the fatality is released.

Does this sound good or should I just waiti it out for the fatality?

P.S. Most of my gaming is in BF2
 
wait until creative sends out variants, they'll probably realize that not everyone needs a Remote/IO faceplate and release the card itself with the XRam on it.
 
Back
Top