I have a Superxalien (500 Watt) PSU. (came with the case) I had it for quite some time now and i want to get a new one, The reason why i want to get a new one because my hd keeps shutting off because theres not enough power to run my computer.
Sepcs
Amd64 3400 (NewCastle)
1Gb Bh-6
Nvidia 6800 GT
Swiftech Water Cooling Kit
Runing 3 fans
Raptor 74Gb 10,000 Rpm
One Cd-Rw Drive
No floppy
Sound Blaster Audigy 2
I was wondering is this a good Psu to power it all?
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-104-155&depa=1
And if it isnt can you guys shine some knowledge on what should i get. Thanks
Sepcs
Amd64 3400 (NewCastle)
1Gb Bh-6
Nvidia 6800 GT
Swiftech Water Cooling Kit
Runing 3 fans
Raptor 74Gb 10,000 Rpm
One Cd-Rw Drive
No floppy
Sound Blaster Audigy 2
I was wondering is this a good Psu to power it all?
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-104-155&depa=1
And if it isnt can you guys shine some knowledge on what should i get. Thanks