• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Fan Controller?

{NcsO}ReichstaG

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
1,768
Hello,
Can someone recommend me a good fan controller, maybe one that also displays information like the fan RPM..? Price: ~$30 Max
-Thanks
 
Probably through the weekend/until they sell out. I'd click "add to cart" real soon if you want one, as thats a very sweet deal.
 
I want one, but I am not sure if i really need one at this point...so I might hold off..i don't know
 
Back
Top