Incinerator
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2005
- Messages
- 252
I'm currently looking into new earbuds to listen to with my ipod/computer since I lost the ipod earbuds and the only spare headphones I have are the ones that go about the back of the head and I really just want something small.
I've been looking into some Shure e2c's and I think thats what I'm probably going to go with but I was just wondering if you guys have anything reccommended for ~$70 or so that are like the e2c's. The ipod earbuds started to hurt my ears after about an hour or 2 of wearing them and I'm also trying to find comfortable earbuds that I can wear for long periods of time.
Thanks
I've been looking into some Shure e2c's and I think thats what I'm probably going to go with but I was just wondering if you guys have anything reccommended for ~$70 or so that are like the e2c's. The ipod earbuds started to hurt my ears after about an hour or 2 of wearing them and I'm also trying to find comfortable earbuds that I can wear for long periods of time.
Thanks