• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good earbud headphones?

tskiller

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
1,075
Well, im a big fan of earbuds(they do a great job of blocking outside noise, atleast in my experience), but almost all the ones i have used (mostly generic ones that came with a mp3 player or something) have sucked sound quality wise, or hurt my ears or something. I was wondering if i could get some suggestions for like, one under 30$, one under 100$, and the best one money could buy. Thanks! :D
 
Shure is supposed to make some very good ones, I believe they have a few different models, ranging from entry level to very expensive, I don't know about model numbers, but s2c comes to mind, I think it's one of the more expensive models.
 
WCES Ryan said:
Shure is supposed to make some very good ones, I believe they have a few different models, ranging from entry level to very expensive, I don't know about model numbers, but e2c comes to mind, I think it's one of the more expensive models.
fixed
 
Sennheiser CX300, sounds better than the E2C imo. Amazon has it for $40 at random times (not kidding, the price comes and goes like the wind).
 
If you want good earphones on the cheap that are comfortable and block out noise nicely, the sony EX-71s are pretty nice. I have a pair of EX-81s that I use when riding my motorcycle and they block out the wind noise nicely. They dont sound too bad either and they come with a nice carrying case and three different sizes of rubber earpieces.
 
I've got the Etymotic ER-6i's and I love them. Some people don't like them though so I'd read some reviews and see if you think you might like them, but I personally highly recommend them. I found them for $90.
 
Thanks for the advice guys! :) Im planning on gettin one cheap pair for taking around at school and places where it might be damaged, and a good pair for long rides in aircraft or cars and the like. hopefully there is a place around here where they might let me listen before i buy, but if not thats ok.
 
Back
Top