Good DVD Copier

ajd344

n00b
Hello! Can anyone tell me of a good, one-step, DVD-copier program? I know of ICopyDVDs2 (im using the trial) which is perfect, but the its like $50. I' hope to keep it under $20.
Thanks.

If you happen to have Nero installed, DVD Shrink works great, and is free.

tdg said:
If you happen to have Nero installed, DVD Shrink works great, and is free.
if you happen to have nero installed then your done. if you need to shrink a double layer dvd to fit on a single layer, nero and dvd shrink are great.

I second doom9.org however be warned that they are not tolerant of "what's the best..." type of questions and newbie users in general. It's one of the best places for information but best to stay a lurker for a while til you have a handle on the material. If you are looking for a one click solution: Free-DVD Shrink $-CloneDVD&AnyDVD so simple it's not even funny.

Bremen

dvd shrink and copytodvd/nero are good, dvdshrink will do it all for you on most movies. for movies that give you problems however dvddecrypter will be able to decrypt just about anything (bad, or missing sectors or scratched discs) and then you just open the files with dvd shrink.

this is only for dvds that you own/ make depending on copyright laws in your area

I used to be in love with DVD Shrink, and it still works pretty well, but some of the newer movies give it a little trouble. I have a trial of AnyDVD that's working pretty good so far, when used with Nero, so I'm thinking of buying AnyDVD.

Back