Good demos?

g4m3r

n00b
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
37
I am looking for a demo to play, that isnt too graphically demanding and fun. I have painkiller, farcry (Doesnt work, check general forum for my thread), ut2k4, and scared.

I was thinking something along the lines of
Soldner
Joint Operations (I think its too graphic)
Pandora (I have MX, pretty sure it wont work)
 
try aliens v predator 2, they have a demo, the actual game was pretty good as well when I bought it...
 
the big Splinter Cell demo was fun and both of the Pandora Tomorrow ones were good.
 
Originally posted by drewb99
the big Splinter Cell demo was fun and both of the Pandora Tomorrow ones were good.

dude the demo for panadora tomorro was lame .... it did not introduce anything new to the game ... i was totally disapointed by the demo ... when i got the game i cried for it was one of the most boring games i have played in a while ... anyway i wont rant ... www.megagames.com has links to demos once they come out ... check em out
 
the sacred demo is very pretty and not too demanding graphically. Fun game, kind of D2 meets morrowind (hack'n'slash w/ huge nonlinear world and you can make your own weapons and stuff).

oh, and there are combat multi-hit combos and stuff. neat-o.

oh, bloodrayne was a cool demo, too. one level, neat attacks.

There is also tribes1 and 2 beign released soon (full games) and bethesda is releasing the whole arena game (the elder scrolls I) free for their 10th anniversary.

That should keep ya busy.
 
Originally posted by PRIME1
Call of Duty has 2 real good demos.
Ditto that. Remember, crank the eye-candy up as far as you can. They've done well with the engine. Oh, and play on the HIGHEST difficulty level right off the bat. Otherwise you can just "quake" your way through and you lose the whole "keep your f**king head down, soldier!" feel of the game.
 
Back
Top