Good Cheap USB mouse?

Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
555
Well I need to get a usb mouse for my second computer since I would like to run linux on it but my mouse keeps on dying =-/ and now it wont even recognize it.. =-/
 
i have a backup mouse thats a logitech optical USB and it works pretty good. Was only 5 bucks at a local computer store, OEM
 
Might I suggest getting a PS/2 optical mouse instead, if it's going to be a Linux box? Linux sometimes has problems with USB mice (until you configure them anyway). It might make things just a little easier to keep it PS/2 (or use an adapter). :)
 
I like the Logitech USB optical mouse, comes with a ps/2 adaptor. Sells for $14.95 at Office Depot. I've got one on each of my machines.
 
i got my optical Generic mouse for 10dollers, and ive been using it for 2 years now. it is better then any Micro$oft mouse ive used to date.
 
Originally posted by memorie_and_data
the port for the mouse died on that computer so I need to get a usb mouse =-/
I've got a dell USB optical mouse that I will sell to you if you are interested. PM me. It's unopened and unused.
 
Back
Top