• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good Cheap HDMI switch

tboneDX

n00b
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
59
Hi

I'm looking at getting a cheapo hdmi switch for switching between my PS3 and PC (DVI to hdmi) attched to my lcd. I looked around and found this one. Will that be enough for what I need? Is there any noticeable downside to buying ridiculously cheap cables and switches from monoprice.com? Let me know what you think.
 
I just got Monoprice's HDMI switch found here and its one of the best pieces of equipment I've purchased in a long time. There is no loss in quality when using the switch, and I'm basically doing the same thing you are (360 and PC going through my 2407WFP).

You won't be disappointed. Pair the switch with some of Monoprice's HDMI cables and you've got yourself an awesome setup.
 
I guess it's settled. I'll pick one of them up as soon as I feel like using my PS3 again. :)
 
Back
Top