• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Cheap DC Pump for Maze 4 CPU block

wrangler

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
3,929
Was never gonna watercool again but somebody practically gave me this Maze 4 cpu block and I figure it's gotta be better than the best air even if it aint the greatest waterblock. Already have a rad and tubing so I figure what the hell. My opty is doing pretty good on stock air (52C OC'd to 2.8Ghz 1.375V) but I think there's another couple hundred Mhz or even just longer life at lower temps. Either way I'll be happy but I want the freedom to give her 1.45 - 1.50 if I need to.

Only gonna cool the cpu and run a single bix 120mm rad internal. Should be very short tube lengths.

Want everything to fit inside my P160.

Thought I had my hands on a Mag for $30 bucks but I was 2 minutes too late.

Suggestions?...........got a pump you don't need anymore and looking to send to a good home?
 
Ah hahahahaha

buyer for the mag fell through...........i got it.

thanks for looking

water cooling for $70 bucks TOTAL plus odds and ends laying around. I luv fs/ft :D
 
Back
Top