Good cheap Case

eriamjh

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
72
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had heard of a sub $100 case that has some good airflow. I will be slapping an AMD 64 3200+ (getting a FANTASTIC deal on that) in there. Probably no overclocking, although I may try it once to see how far I could go. On looks I could go either way, as long as its not terribly outlandish. Thanks for the help.
 
there should be a sticky on this forum called - Best Damn Cooling Cases FAQ and list the Chieftec Dragon Series and the Lian Li pc60 series and call it done!!

Sorry but, everyone asks and I believe the best pc cases for cooling has always been the lian li pc60 and the chieftec dragon like the aluminum. So for 100 or less you will have to go with the chieftec.

Good luck
 
yeh, the dragons are pretty cool looking, and you can get 1 for $100 w/ a 500w PSU. good deal.
 
Those are some nice cases there. Anyone know if the Chieftec CX or BX is available in the USA?
 
I just got this (in silver tho):

Aluminum Case

Chieftec Aluminum case with a 400 watt power supply for $90... and for some Reason TigerDirect threw in a free IBM optical mouse with blue ghlowing scroll wheel for free with my order. :D

I love those guys!

-Jess
 
Back
Top