good cheap case with window?

Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
736
hello i am building a new computer soon and later on i am going to watercool it and i want a window so i can see all the cool leds and the tubes and stuff. I am looking for a case under 75 that is good and doesn't look to flashy. Like those cases that have like the alienhead or like those cases with like the animal head. I would it just to be plain and simple, i would prefer it if it was white . Thank you
 
is it big enough to have the stuff watercooled? Later on in the summer i am going to water cool it and i want a case that can fit all of the tunes,pump, radioater,etc.
 
I am not entirely sure, I have never watercooled anything :p Sorry, perhaps someone else would know more.
 
boomheadshot45 said:
is it big enough to have the stuff watercooled? Later on in the summer i am going to water cool it and i want a case that can fit all of the tunes,pump, radioater,etc.

If SFFs can be water cooled easily, I see no problem with watercooling the Centurion. Check the Coolermaster gallery here in Case Modding and you will see what I mean.
 
Also check out the review of the Vicious PC in the Full Computer OEM subforum. They use the Centurion 5 case with the water cooling option.
 
I vote for lanboy too. I'm about to add watercooling to mine. It's not a simple task due to the dimensions of the case, but it's been done.
 
Back
Top