• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good case stores?

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
4,645
Are there any other stores that have the search filters that Newegg has for cases?
 
I need a few compact sleek black cases with no window with at least 6x 5.25" external bays.

All theirs that have at least 6x bays are Full ATX large gaming cases and have windows.
 
I need a few compact sleek black cases with no window with at least 6x 5.25" external bays.

All theirs that have at least 6x bays are Full ATX large gaming cases and have windows.

What is the size requirement? I see Mid towers that are as tall as Full towers and I have seen Full towers that are barely taller than a mid so do you have a specific size you are looking for?

For example the Antec 900 gives up to 9 bays at a height of 19.40" it does have a window though
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021&cm_re=antec-_-11-129-021-_-Product
 
Last edited:
Back
Top