• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good Case for NAS / ESX Server

dreadwing

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2012
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
213
Still deciding on some good options for a NAS/ESX case. I'd like it to have optimal cooling for at least 6-10 3.5 Hard Drives. Clean and minimalist deign would be preferred. Price range up to $300.00. I have a couple I have been looking at but would like to get some fresh ideas.

Kind regards.

DW
 
Honestly the antec 1200 is the best value if you want a ton of HDs with 120mm fans right on them. Also something like xigmatek elysium could do what, 16 hard drives I think if you purchased additional 4in3 bays. Out of the box the elysium does 8 while antec can do 9 out of the box, I think.
 
Both are pretty cool, and something I would not have normally considered. Any ideas on something mid-sized or slightly small then the two you mentioned.

So far my top choice is the Fractal Design XL.
 
Back
Top