Good car game

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok lets see, Im 16 i might be getting a Honda Civing 1996 2 door. Im gonna put money into it so i wanna see what i can do to customize it. Got any games? Preferebly with good graphics....Thanks! And whats a good music player when i play video games(so i dont lag) Ty

Make sure the motor is sound before you rice it out.

Oh yeah, don't rice it out.

Civics aren't fast. Front wheel drive has a limited acceleration plateau.

Join a civic enthusiasts/customizers website, talk to owners, go to the tracks etc... You'll get much more info there than from a video game. :)

The fact that you refer to them as "car games" says to me that you have no idea what the difference is between good and bad, so just go pick up Juiced from the bargain bin and have fun.

Lollertopic, but I was at walmart and saw NFS Underground for $10 and 2 was $20 or 29.

anotherguy159 said:
Make sure the motor is sound before you rice it out.

Oh yeah, don't rice it out.

Civics aren't fast. Front wheel drive has a limited acceleration plateau.

Ok im familiar with "rice burner" but dont rice it out? i dont get it, and whats sound? sorry

Would all you guys stop dissing a civic. If your going to post something about wow a civic ,how new. I dont give a sh!t what you say, just dont flood my thread with your stupid comments.

Oh and ever hear of the little engine that could? Idiots....

And i know im flooding my own thread.

what they mean by being 'sound' is that it works properly. That's the important thing. Not necessarily making it go fast or anything, but making sure that it does actually Go somewhere. because, what good is it to have a nice looking car if it's just going to sit there in your front lawn? Engine and suspension and decent tires are what you probably should focus on.

Rice means many things to many different people. not going to go into detail. Generally, you immediately think of the sound system, body kit and Huge wing on the back.
Outrageous customizations. Some people like it, some people don't.

as far as games go. my only custom car experience has been NFS underground 2. and 1, but 2 was a little more focused on that. both were pretty good games. I prefer 1 over 2.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

And if this car discussion is going to continue, can we please have it moved to the car forum? It's a bit of an eyesore in here. We only have room for one obsession.

Didn't I see this idea once on "Pimp My Ride" except the guy was pimping a Mitsubishi and using his Need for Speed: Underground car design

look to me like about cars

4 banger honduuurrr :p

the little engine that could is right.. could not get enough power to move ;)

My mom drives an 02' civic, not a fast car by any means, but that crazy bitch can drift it like no other though. Could drift a RWD cadillac hearse if she wanted. :D

Don't rice it out dude....No matter how much money you put into that Civic, its still going to be a FWD 4banger. Use the car for what it is, a nice, reliable, gas efficient car to get you from point A to point B.

It is not a race car
It is not a chick magnet ( No matter how many stickers, wings, plastic hubs, carbon fiber panels you put on it )

And for the love of GOD, if you're tempted to do something to the car, PLEASE don't put those annoying ass exhaust tips.

"Cool" thing to do..

Racing chip
CAI ( Cold Air Intake )
High flow exhaust manifold
fuel rails

But please, leave the exterior stock ( maybe wheels, nothing bigger than 17"...and make sure they're lightweight )

I suggest posting in the car forum, we'll take care of ya. :p

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Don't rice it out dude....No matter how much money you put into that Civic, its still going to be a FWD 4banger. Use the car for what it is, a nice, reliable, gas efficient car to get you from point A to point B.

It is not a race car
It is not a chick magnet ( No matter how many stickers, wings, plastic hubs, carbon fiber panels you put on it )

And for the love of GOD, if you're tempted to do something to the car, PLEASE don't put those annoying ass exhaust tips.

"Cool" thing to do..

Racing chip
CAI ( Cold Air Intake )
High flow exhaust manifold
fuel rails

But please, leave the exterior stock ( maybe wheels, nothing bigger than 17"...and make sure they're lightweight )

I suggest posting in the car forum, we'll take care of ya. :p

QFT

I miss games like Need For Speed High Stakes. Where you get to race Ferrari's, Porsche, Lamborghini, Vette, Jaguar, and all the other fast cars.

Now it's all about taking an economy car and pouring tons of money into it. Hey I've burned a few Civics with my Beretta. Why not put my Beretta in a game? Why American economy cars aren't worth it? :p

Meh there are no accurate games for modding cars. You cant learn about modding cars through a video game.

If you want to learn the physics of cars, play Live for Speed(www.liveforspeed.com) and get a Logitech Driving force Pro.

LFS maybe in lack of competition is decent for standard cars but RBR and GTR has more realistic physics. In the sense that the simulated cars are most like the real ones :).

Soon there will be GT Legends as well :) rFactor was hyped but disappoint but the F3 mod is quite nice and there is hope for better ones coming out. But generally it´s hard to beat games like GTR and GTL where the developers have access to so much more data and financial resources to develope their games.

Well thanks for all your help, THIS CAR HAS 160,000 miles one it....WOOT* Lol haha. Anyway Fuck making it look pretty, Peformance is all i need....and maybe so downforce helpers...lol ty all

I know it's a bit out of date, but the best modding game EVER was Street Rod/Street Rod 2. Yes, they are about 15 years old. Well, high time someone remade it! Taking the original muscle cars, browsing the paper for used cars and parts, starting out with an auto Ford Victoria and chopping and upgrading that thing into a beast.

Shame no one appreciates either the grandfathers of modding (Stangs, Vettes, GTOs) or the true sexiness of cars (Testarossa, Countach, Lotus)...all in favor of cookie cutter unimaginative looking cars that look like what our grandparents drive.

Back