Good buy?

XcalibeR

n00b
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
52
I'm thinking of getting one of these. Does anyone else have one? If so, what kind of temp differences did you notice on the GPU and CPU? System temps? And what about sound? Is it better than the stock 6800 GT PCIe cooler?
 
yes.. there good... very good at cooling

very easy to install...

remember though it voids warranty... also use a good thermal paste... such as Arctic silver... i bought some Geil paste, it works about the same, ur choice
 
Frozencpu.com SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of fucking trolls sent me pre-opened cables that they had stapled back shut, When I emailed there company they got all rude with me and tried to lie stating that they package the cables them selves. I dont think Cooler Master pays them to do that :rolleyes: . So if I were you, I'd get the cooler from newegg or some place else. As for the cooler though, they Kick Ass!
 
comikehill2002 said:
Frozencpu.com SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of fucking trolls sent me pre-opened cables that they had stapled back shut, When I emailed there company they got all rude with me and tried to lie stating that they package the cables them selves. I dont think Cooler Master pays them to do that :rolleyes: . So if I were you, I'd get the cooler from newegg or some place else. As for the cooler though, they Kick Ass!

do u work for newegg ? :D

and for VGA cooler, I recommand Zalman VF700-Cu

They cooler can cool both GPU and memory of GPU. The silencer you linked cannot cool Memory of GPU.
 
holycpu said:
do u work for newegg ? :D

and for VGA cooler, I recommand Zalman VF700-Cu

They cooler can cool both GPU and memory of GPU. The silencer you linked cannot cool Memory of GPU.


Nope, Just never had the EGG do to me what those cock suckers did.

I do agree with that too, Zalman makes one damn fine cooler.
 
the silencer cools the memory its a big heatsink...u put thermal paste on it and they conduct...
 
Back
Top