• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

good bluray burner recommendations

extrafuzzyllama

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
303
Hi all I am looking for a really good bluray burner for my PC to burn blurays but most important to backup my bluray collection at a fast speed but also very reliable drive.

I was looking at the liteon ihbs112-29 but not sure if that is reliable one.
 
Last edited:
I have been very happy with my LG GGW-H20l, I do not use it heavily though so take that as you will. I have had it for some time and it always works, well except when I upgraded to windows 7, had some issues till I found the firmware update, been perfect since.
 
i have the pioneer and the lg, they both work fine
lg is cheaper right now and new egg has them on sale all the time
 
Back
Top