• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Bluetooth Mic ? (neckband / lapel / etc)

IAmForum

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
95
In regards to my last thead.
I am not able to really afford a Earbud that compares to my BD DT 770 Pro....
https://hardforum.com/threads/are-t...mic-dt770-pro-80-ohm.2016053/#post-1045225375

The best earbuds I have found for the money are the
https://www.amazon.com/Symphonized-...0525476&sprefix=symphonized+3.0,aps,66&sr=8-3
but they are cheaper from Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3342203293...:AeEAAOSwI-ZhN5m9&LH_BIN=1&LH_ItemCondition=3

I have tired of my huge swing arm streaming mic being in my face.

I would love to get a Bluetooth Microphone that has better quality than my 3 BT earbud neckbands.
The best one's audio quality is only 16bit 16000hz for the mic.....
Are there better options for a wireless mic ?

for ex: neckband / attach to my shirt / etc
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top