Good Bluetooth cellphone, cingular compatible

Stormlifter

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
2,968
My T637 won't charge, I'm selling it like that here on the forums, but everything else works fine... but i need a new phone, I'm not patient enough to fix it or get a separate battery charger...

I'm looking for a new cell phone, I have Cingular, but I do have the capacity to unlock any Sony phone, so if you recommend a Sony phone that's cool, even if not unlocked.

I'm not wanting to spend more than $200... I'm actually considering just buying a new T637 cause I love it so much. I love being able to sync to my PC with bt, and use FMA.

Anyways... Things that are important in a recommended phone.

> Must have bluetooth
> Long talk time = plus
> Sync with PC in an inteligent manner = plus

THanks !
 
Isn't it $200 now from Cingular?

You can get it for free off Amazon if you sign up for a new plan.
 
bleh, I already have a damn plan :(... but due to some wierd things, I didn't get a new phone... sux to be me... I had ATT and then they lost my account and I had to start a new one with Cingular, but they didn't give me anything free.
 
I have the Nokia 6230 with Cingular and I have nothing but good things to say about the handset. The only downside would be geting used to the center multi-function button.
 
Back
Top