• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Good Benchmarks

crowat

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
231
So I just installed my new gfx card today (Sapphire Vapor-X 5870). What is a good free software that I can bench my system on?

Thanks!
 
So I just installed my new gfx card today (Sapphire Vapor-X 5870). What is a good free software that I can bench my system on?

Thanks!

Have you downloaded FRAPS yet? I believe the website if fraps or something like that. It will allow you to display your framerate during actual game play. Some games like Crysis also have a built in benchmarking utility. There is also that Unigine Heaven 2.0 benchmark you can download.
 
Well I got 15475 3D Marks on 3DMarkVantage.

11702 on CPU
17339 on GPU

Getting fraps now too.

Seems pretty low.

90 fps in MW2 everything turned to high.
 
Last edited:
Well I got 15475 3D Marks on 3DMarkVantage.

11702 on CPU
17339 on GPU

Getting fraps now too.

Seems pretty low.

90 fps in MW2 everything turned to high.

Also, that score does seem low. I get about 20K on my system.
 
Well I got 15475 3D Marks on 3DMarkVantage.

11702 on CPU
17339 on GPU

Getting fraps now too.

Seems pretty low.

90 fps in MW2 everything turned to high.

Your GPU score is about where it should be but your CPU score is very low. Most with an i7 score 20k+
 
Back
Top